Please fax or email your Doctor's private prescription. This is required before we can process your order.
If you qualify for VAT relief please complete a VAT Relief form. Please read carefully.
Z1 Device, Tube Adapter, 4 ft Slim-Style Tube, Power Supply, Custom USB Cable, HME (2), User Manual and Get Started Guide.
3 year guarantee on machine all parts.
You can buy and pay in full for this item or you can rent for 1, 3 or 6 month(s). You can also purchase over a 6 month period (purchase price + 10%) or a 12 month period (purchase price + 20%) using the renting method, an adjustment will be made on your final payment.
Buy or Rent Here
HDM Z1™ Base CPAP System Without Humidifier
The Z1™ is the world's smallest, lightest, most integrated cpap machine. At only 10 ounces the Z1™ is a quantum leap in portable cpap.
In development for more than three years, HDM looked at every part and component in a cpap machine and relentlessly attempted to improve upon it. From a smaller motor to a more compact circuit board, we whittled away every ounce of wasted space until we arrived at the Z1™; the smallest, lightest, most portable cpap machine in the world.
- Very quiet 26 dBA operation
The Z1™ only makes 26 dBA of sound during operation. By cpap industry standards that is considered to be exceptionally quiet. In fact, the Z1™ is one of the quietest machines on the market.
- Extremely light. Only 10 oz
The Z1™ is the lightest cpap machine available anywhere. At only 10 ounces it is a great everyday machine that is also ideal for travel.
- Optional integrated battery
The Z1™ has an optional* integrated battery system that we call the PowerShell™. It delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully-charged battery.
- Data capable with free software (download required)
The Z1™ is data-capable and records all information on events and compliance. With our free software*, data is presented in a user-friendly interface where you can track your progress.
- Automatic Altitude compensation to 8,000 ft.
- Automatic Leak Detection with compenasation.
- Automatic internal universal switching power supply.
- Optional integrated battery.
- Warranty, 3 years.
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O.
- Pressure adjustment: 1.0 cm H2O.
- Ramp time: 5 to 45 minutes in 5 minute increments.
- Adjustable Ramp Pressure: 0.5 cm H2O increments.
- Minimum sound level: 26dba.
- Expiratory Relief: Z-Breathe Algorithm - 2 possible user selected settings.
- Humidification : heat moisture exchange humidfication technology (HME).
- Size: 6.48 L x 3.30 W x 2.02 H inches (3.7 L x 8.38 W x 5.13 H cm).
- Weight: CPAP 10 oz (283.5 g).
- Power Supply: Input Range (auto-ranging): 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to +95°F (5°C to 35°C).
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 8,000 ft (2,438 m).
- Operating Humidity: Between 10% and 80% non-condensing.