Please fax or email your Doctor's private prescription. This is required before we can process your order.
If you qualify for VAT relief please complete a VAT Relief form. Please read carefully.
An oximeter probe (model: Y5UCH150)
A power wire
A user manual
A disk (PC software + a user manual)
A power adapter (model: CMS0115)
2 year guarantee on machine all parts.
You can rent for 1 month.
Contec Touch Screen Handheld Oximeter Monitor PM60A
The patient monitor is intended for continuously monitoring, spot checking, displaying and storing oxygen saturation and pulse rate of single adult and pediatrics patient in hospital, emergency treaetment andpatient transport as well as in home care environment.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Regular check mode and continuous monitoring mode.
- SpO2 data analysis
- Data graph and trend table review
- Convenient operation by touchscreen
- Large SD card memory for more than 2,000 patient cases storage
- Sync with PC based Software (Microsoft's Windows XP and Vista)
- Performance specifications:
- Display: 3.5-inch color TFT
- Resolution: 320 x 240
- Display mode: standard face, Waveform face, display directon adjustable
- Indicator: power indicator light, alarm sound and pulse tone
- Interface: one purpose socket for connecting SpO2 sensors
- Power supply: DC 5V, <300mA
- Battery: built-in Li-polymer, 6 hours for charging, 7 hours for continuous working, 12 hours for standby mode, 3.7v, 1900mah
- Trend graph: resolution from 1s, 5s, 10s (maximum time 96 hours)
- Trend table: resolution from 1s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1 min and so on, storage of latest 96 hours trend data, second is the unit.
- History: Storage of latest 10000 case history by SD card, permit to review momentarily
- Alarm: adjustable high and low limits (three level audible and virtual alarm)
- User configuration: all colors of parameters and waves can be set according to user's willing