Please fax or email your Doctor's private prescription. This is required before we can process your order.
If you qualify for VAT relief please complete a VAT Relief form. Please read carefully.
Watch Pat Home Sleep Study
Watch Pat�s Unique Clinical Features
• Real Sleep Time�measures actual time asleep�not just time in bed, like other home devices, providing a more accurate assessment of sleep apnea.
• RDI and AHI�special indices that determine the severity of sleep apnea.
• ODI (Oxygen Desaturation Index)�measurement of blood oxygen levels. When not enough oxygen reaches the brain, a person awakens from sleep.
• Heart Rate�the number of heart beats per minute while sleeping.
• Body Position�notes whether you sleep on your back (supine), front (prone) or side, all which influence apnea.
• Snoring Intensity (dB)�loud snoring is a major indicator of sleep apnea.
• Sleep Stages and Architecture (wake/light/deep)�the cyclical pattern of various NREM and REM sleep stages summarized in a chart called a hypnogram.
• REM/NREM Sleep�dreaming sleep characterized by rapid eye movement (REM), the shortest portion of the sleep cycle; Non-REM (NREM) sleep, the largest portion of the sleep cycle, has three separate stages and distinct electrical brainwave patterns.
• Sleep Fragmentation�repeated short interruptions of sleep throughout the night, reducing the total amount of time spent in the deepest level of sleep.
• Sleep Statistics